Northampton Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The association can be contacted at 267-284-5000 or at 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. The College is also approved and registered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. The College is authorized to award the associate in arts, associate in science, and associate in applied science degrees.
- Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, and Marketing: The Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, and Marketing programs are fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The Council can be contacted at 913-339-9356 or at 11520 West 119th Street, Overland Park, KS 66213 (www.acbsp.org). For assessment data for the programs click here.
- Dental Hygiene: The program in dental hygiene is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at 312-440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611-2678 www.ada.org.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Diagnostic Medical Sonography program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Educations Programs (CAAHEP) in collaboration with the Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. The JRC-DMS can be contacted at 443-973-3251 or 6021 University Blvd., Suite 500 Ellicott City, Md 21043.
- Early Childhood Education: The Early Childhood Associate Degree, including its online program, is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). The Association can be contacted at 1313 L St. N.W. Suite 500, Washington DC 20005 202- 232-8777 or www.naeyc.org.
- Funeral Service Education: The program in Funeral Service Education is accredited by the American Board of Funeral Service Education (ABFSE), 3414 Ashland Ave., Suite G, St. Joseph, Missouri 64506, 816-233-3747 Web: www.abfse.org. The annual passage rate of first-time takers on the National Board Examination (NBE) for the most recent three-year period for this institution and all ABFSE accredited funeral service education programs is posted on the ABFSE web site (www.abfse.org). Northampton Community College is also a member of the University Mortuary Science Education Association.
- Nursing: The Practical and Associate Degree Nursing programs are approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing and accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN). ACEN can be contacted at 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA. 30326, 404-975-5000 or http://www.acenursing.org
- Paralegal: The Paralegal program has been approved by the American Bar Association. Information on ABA approval can be obtained from the American Bar Association, Standing Committee on Paralegals, 321 N. Clark Street, 19th Floor, Chicago, IL 60654 or at http://www.abaparalegals.org
- Radiography: The Radiography program is fully accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) 20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, Illinois 60606-3182, www.jrcert.org. 312-704-5300
- Solar Photovoltaic: The Solar Photovoltaic Systems courses are accredited by the Interstate Renewable Energy Council (IREC) Institute for Sustainable Power Quality (ISPQ). IREQ can be contacted at P.O. Box 1156, Latham, NY, 12110-1156, 518-458-6059, www.irecusa.org
- Veterinary Technology: The Veterinary Technician program is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) and the Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities (CVTEA) since 1999. The AVMA / CVTEA can be contacted at 847-925-8070 or at 1931 North Meacham Road, Suite 100, Schaumburg, IL 60173.